Abstracts must be submitted according to the format described below;
- Title of paper must be typed by using Arial fonts and 11 pts size and it must be centered and bold
- Authors' names must be typed under the title by using Arial fonts but 10 pts size (centered and bold)
- Department name, affiliation and address of the author must be placed under the authors' names section by using the same size and type of fonts (centered but not bold)
- The body text of the abstract must be typed by "times new roman" fonts, 10 pts size. It should not exceed 500 words and it should fit into one regular A4 page together with the figure. (Justified and not bold)
- You are allowed to include only one figure. Figure caption should be given without a figure number.
- Keywords must be typed by italic "times new roman" fonts, 10 pts size just under the main body of the abstract. (justified, italic and not bold).
Please click here to see a sample abstract.